Hey all my fellow bloggers! Hope you’re all doing great.
I am very happy to share with you guys that I have got nominated for my first Sunshine Blogger Award by my lovely blogger friend Glen Mackenzie.
Thank you so much Glen for nominating me for this award. I haven’t expected that anyone would nominate me for that. Thanks lot for appreciating my work! An incredible feeling today as much as it was when I read that you had nominated me.
After reading Justabitfurther blog, I get a sense of enlightenment and that it’s never too late to start over and to embark on your own journey of self-discovery. Glen writes about poetry, inspirational thoughts and many others. I truly love her writings and the photos she posts with them. So I encourage all my readers to visit Glen Mackenzie‘s blog Justabitfurther and be inspired.
For those wondering what all this means, The Sunshine Blogger Award is given by bloggers, to other bloggers, who inspire creativity and positivity within the blogging community!
The Sunshine Blogger Award is a great way to recognize old and new bloggers and connect to others within your niche or the blogging world as a whole. It also means you spread the word about writers you love, with your readers! So, it’s a win-win for all involved, so lets spread the love and a little bit of sunshine!!
Before going any further, take the time right now to check blog out. Well worth the time to head on over and check out what Stacy has to say.
Thank you, Glen.
The Sunshine Blogger Award has some rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
Here are my answers to Glen’s questions:
- Why did you get into or what motivated you to start blogging? I love to write. I started writing and reading at a very young age. I’ve always been in a serious relationship with words, and have had a deep yearning to discover many of the answers that seem to have been hidden or forgotten in today’s world. Over time, I’ve come to know the power of words. Words can lift us up or break us down. Words literally have the power to change our lives. Even those words we read on a page can change our lives drastically. Considering the power of words to help, to heal, to hinder, to hurt, to harm, to humiliate and to humble, I started blogging as I’ve always been filled with passion to writing. Blogging is a great opportunity to share thoughts and experiences with the worldwide community. So in January 2018, I started blogging which helped me muse at the world through a lens steeped in mindfulness, adventure and tenderness in hope of inspiring as many people as possible through my writings and photography.
- What’s your favourite comfort food? Pasta, pizza and burger.
- Is there a quote or saying you don’t like? “If you can make a girl laugh, you can make her do anything.”–Marilyn Monroe
- What would your ideal day be like? A day spent with my loved ones.
- What do you love most about blogging? Getting connected to other fellow writers and bloggers and receiving their constructive feedback.
- What is something that made you smile today? A message from a loved one 🙂
- What is one piece of advice you give other bloggers? Write about the thing your most afraid to write about..
- Favourite flavour of ice cream? Vanilla
- Do your family or friends know about your blog and what do they think of it? They are my greatest supporters and they love my blog ❤
- What advice would you give to YOUR ten-year-old self? Enjoy your childhood to the max and learn from your failures.
- If you could be any superhero, what power would you have and why? I’d like to be Wonder Woman; a woman who would rise up to lead the world into a new and peaceful age. Among the super powers I would like to have are prodigious strength and speed, near invulnerability to physical harm, formidable combat prowess, and the ability to converse with animals.
Here are nominations to keep the love flowing:
- Blue Brightly
- Caravan Correspondent
- Banchan Warrior
- Healing Your Heart
- Watching the Daisies
- Awakening Wildflower
- Story of a Journey
- Strikeouts + Sprinkles
- Luna’s Online
Here are my eleven questions for these exceptional bloggers to tackle.
- If you ever get into trouble who’s the one you going to call first? And why?
- Describe the person with whom you want to spend your whole life.
- Who is/are your favorite author? What’s your favorite book? And your favorite character?
- If you have got a chance to meet Bill Gates, what’s the first question that you’re going to ask him?
- Your favorite place to spend a day relaxing? And why?
- How blogging has affected your life?
- Describe your blog in six words.
- Do you want to live to be 100? And why (or not)?
- What super power would you like to have? And why?
- How would you define love?
- What’s the best advice someone has ever given you?
Well, that’s another Award wrap. Best of luck to all nominees and thanks again Glen for nominating me for The Sunshine Blogger Award. There are so many talented bloggers out there, that even to be considered and recognized by others in the blogging world is truly an honour.
Thanks for taking the time to visit.
Congratulations on your award nomination. Have an awesome weekend and stay safe.
Reblogged this on The Foreign Correspondent: A Site of "Revealing Interviews" of a Foreign Correspondent, the Journalist and Writer and commented:
happy writing and best wishes
Congrats, Dina! May God hover over you with success. And may it be a good sign for other things coming ahead.
Congratulations! I like your advice to other bloggers, and Wonder Woman is definitely a good choice for a super hero.