Regardless of age, nationality or religious belief, we are all susceptible to the laws which govern the Universe, including the Law of Attraction—one of life’s biggest mysteries. The Law of Attraction has been witnessed throughout history. A great many women and men who have left their mark on this world have shown the Law of Attraction to be one of the greatest powers on earth. Many well-known great poets, artists, scientists and thinkers such as Shakespeare, Blake, Emerson, Newton and Beethoven conveyed this message through their many works. There have been many modern advocates of the Law of Attraction as well, including Oprah Winfrey, Jim Carrey, and Denzel Washington, in addition to millions of success stories surrounding The Law of Attraction.
What Is the Law of Attraction?
Whether we realize it or not, every second of our existence, we are acting as human magnets sending out our thoughts and emotions and attracting back more of what we have put out. Simply put, ‘like attracts like’.
The Law of Attraction is based on the idea that positivity breeds positivity. In basic terms, all thoughts are translated and materialized into reality eventually using the power of the mind. So if you focus on negative thoughts and gloom you will remain under that cloud. If you focus on positive thoughts and have goals that you aim to achieve you will find a way to achieve them with massive action.
What this means is that whether we are doing it knowingly or unknowingly, we are responsible for bringing both positive and negative influences into our lives.
However, so many of us are still blind to the potential that is locked deep within us, and very few people are fully aware of how much of an impact the Law of Attraction has on their day to day life. Believe it not or not, by using Law of Attraction, you will see that you have the freedom to take control of how your future develops, shaping it in the ways you choose and getting back the positive thoughts and actions you put out into the Universe.
The key part: is understanding that where you place your focus can have an intense impact on what happens to you. If you spend your days wallowing in regrets about the past or fears of the future, you’ll likely see more negativity appearing, but if you look for the silver lining in every experience then you’ll soon start to see positivity surrounding you every day.
The most challenging part: is acknowledging what the Law of Attraction can offer. Coming to the realization that every single decision in your life, good and bad, has been shaped by you alone. For many, this can be a bitter pill to swallow, especially if you feel that you or your loved ones have been dealt some particularly hard blows in life.
However, once you have truly come to understand the true key behind of the Law of Attraction you can be renewed with hope and courage in the overwhelming knowledge that you are free to take charge of your life and free yourself forever from the cycle of fear, worry or negativity which has held you back for too long.
Having said this, once the power of attraction has been understood and effectively applied by you to your everyday life, your entire future is yours to create.
How Can You Use the Law of Attraction?
Once we have come to understand the astounding possibilities that life has to offer us, we can also come to realize that we are like artists. We are creating pictures of our intended life and then making choices and taking actions that will realize what we envisaged.
So what if you don’t like the picture? Change it! Life is a blank canvas of possibility; you are in control of what the finished picture could look like.
Here are just a few areas in your life that you could improve by utilizing The Law of Attraction.
1. Manifest Love: The Law of Attraction can increase your confidence, charisma and overall subconscious willingness to receive love. In this way, it is entirely possible to attract your real soulmate. Moreover, the Law of Attraction reminds you that you are not at anyone’s mercy. It is a negative mentality that attracts poor relationships, and so you can control the quality of your interpersonal relationships by working to attract better, more satisfying bonds.
2. Attract Money: Another common goal across the world is financial abundance. Money can put a roof over your head and food on the table. Similarly, it has the ability to provide for your family and friends. Unfortunately, many of us have troubled relationships with the idea of wealth, including greed and vanity. In order to attract money, we need to banish these negative thought patterns. Using the Law of Attraction, you can learn how to harness positive money habits easily with help from visualization tools.
3. Improve Your Mental and Physical Health: With busy work routines, commitments to friends and family and general everyday life, we sometimes neglect our own personal health. Whilst utilizing The Law of Attraction cannot purely substitute a healthy diet, exercise and regular doctor checkups, it can promote a vast range of benefits for your mental, spiritual and physical health. Training your brain to see the positive in everything allows room for mental growth and happiness, which in turn can improve your physical health.
Law of Attraction Tools and Exercises
Affirmations and visualizations are two of the most important tools at your disposal when working with the Law of Attraction.
1. Visualization Tools: are a cornerstone of using the Law of Attraction, and meditative exercises are part of this process. If you have just 15 spare minutes each day, you can make time to enter a meditative state and focus exclusively on what it will look like when you meet your goals.
2. Affirmations Tools: Affirmations promote consistency, optimism and intense focus on the future you want to create. They can take the form of internal thoughts or spoken words, but they can also be represented visually. When used frequently enough, affirmations can enhance your use of the Law of Attraction by helping to reshape the core beliefs that may be holding you back.
Example 1: Many people have great success speaking affirming words into the mirror before going to work, stating “today is going to be a great day” to infuse themselves with positivity upon waking.
Example 2: Visual affirmations are useful ways of reminding yourself to stay connected to positive thoughts throughout the day. For example, a sticky note on the bathroom cabinet, the fridge or the front door can keep you in check if your confidence is wavering, and a “dream board” can be designed to represent your dreams in pictorial form.
Here are some exercises you can practice in your daily life right now to start manifesting the Law of Attraction:
- Quiet the monkey mind with meditation. Meditate for 5 to 10 minutes. Doing this will increase brain power and have your mind at that relaxed state. Meditating does not mean you stop thinking but simply means the grip around your thoughts softens. It helps us withdraw attention from stressful, negative patterns we have created over time.
- Practice breathing. Breathe from the belly, not the chest. This type of breathing activates the parasympathetic nervous system (rest-and-digest), which helps produce a sense of relaxation and contentment and allows us to be calm and clear when taking inspired action.
- Move your body. Negative emotions get stored in our bodies on a cellular level. Moving is one way to release stress and negative energy. It doesn’t have to be intense; you can dance, practice yoga or go for a walk.
- Be sure about what you want. When you do decide please don’t doubt yourself. Remember that you’re sending a request to the Universe which is created by thoughts and therefore responds to thoughts. Know exactly what it is that you want. If you’re not sure, the Universe will get an unclear frequency and will send you unwanted results.
- Ask the Universe for it. Make your request. Send a picture of what you want to the Universe. The Universe will answer. See this thing as already yours. The more detailed your vision, the better. If there’s that person you have a crush on, see yourself walking with them, or caressing the person. You get the idea.
- Keep a wish journal. Writing down your wishes will not only help you get clear, but will help you create inspired action steps toward your dreams. Connecting to your “why” means connecting to the feeling that achieving the goal will give you. By doing this, we raise our vibration and become magnets for attracting the people, circumstances, etc. that will help us achieve our goal. Write your wish in the present tense as if you have it right now. Avoid negation terms. Every day until your wish comes true, close your eyes and imagine your desire as if it’s happening right now and see your imagination turning more clearer.
- Keep a gratitude journal. Gratitude is one of the simplest ways to raise our vibration. When we appreciate all our blessings, it automatically puts us in a “feel-good” energetic vibration. The Universe has done a lot of things for us. Write down all these things and be thankful for what the Universe has already given you. Paying the Universe back with some gratitude will motivate the Universe to do even more things and will draw more things into your life.
- Keep a worry list for 2 weeks. The minute you start to worry write it down. This not only helps release the heavy energy that often keeps us stuck, but at the end of 2 weeks you will notice none of the worries were justified. Your brain will have proof that worry is a waste of energy.
- Visualize what it will look like when you achieve your dreams. Read your written goals first thing in the morning and before going to bed at night; then take 5 minutes to visualize and connect with the feeling of achieving your dreams. Get it into your subconscious mind! You must act, speak, and think as if you are receiving it now. This is actually the most important, powerful step in using the Law of Attraction because this is where it starts working. The Universe will manifest this thought and feeling, and you will receive it.
- Note what you focus on. Start by paying attention to what you focus on. Do you pay attention to what’s going right, or what’s going wrong? When you’re working on manifesting your dreams, obstacles and challenges will arise, but when you focus on what’s right, you become an incredible problem-solver, which builds confidence and quickly raises your energetic vibration. You will move through obstacles quicker.
In the end, be happy, for the universe is always on our side! The more time you dedicate to learning how to use the Law of Attraction effectively, the more fulfilling and rewarding your life can be. There are no restrictions!
So open your eyes to a world of endless possibilities… Open your mind and enjoy the natural abundance of the Universe…
Bibliographical References: Oprah Winfrey – The Law Of Attraction Library